- At All Marble Tiles most products are in stock and ready to ship between 1-3 business days. That is the time needed to prepare your order.
- Special orders, back orders, and orders received during the weekend and holidays might take up to one week to prepare. In these special cases we contact the customer, so they can schedule their job accordingly.
- Orders under 30SF generally ship via UPS ground. UPS will drop those packages off at the front door and a signature will not be required. If UPS decides that weather conditions are bad or that the area is unsafe they will leave a note and attempt redelivery 3 times before sending it back to us if no one is present to accept the order.
- All large format tiles/mosaics require to be shipped on a pallet to support weight and prevent breakage. We have highlighted a minimum order quantity on certain products to ensure your items are shipped by Freight(pallet) and protected from breakage.
- All freight deliveries are curbside delivery. Generally the freight company will make an appointment before delivering your shipment. Customer needs to be present at the time of delivery to INSPECT and ACCEPT the material.
Preparing for a Freight Shipment:
- Large orders need to be shipped via Freight/LTL (Less than truckload). This is to ensure that the material will not break during shipping.
- After your order ships you will recieve a tracking number and for some also a trackng link. The tracking number is called a PRO# and is usually available to be tracked 10 hours after it is sent to you.
- Freight shipments are curbside delivery (dropped off and unloaded on your street) so you must be prepared to move the material into your home.
- If access to your road or address is difficult or limited such as narrow roads, wooden bridges or hard for large trucks to pass through then it is your responsibility to let us know ASAP when you are placing your order as the driver will not be able to get to your street.
- Customer needs to be present at the time of delivery to INSPECT and ACCEPT the pallet.
- The shipping company will call you to make an appointment before delivering your pallet at curbside. It will be a delivery window and not an exact time, schdule accordingly.
- If you notice major visible damage to your pallet, such as rewrapping or major breakage, pallet being damaged to a point that lift gate cannot be used and needs to be emptied box by box, PLEASE REPORT ASAP TO ALLMARBLETILES, DO NOT ACCEPT THE PALLET.
- If you notice very minor damage to the pallet then please note when signing for it and take pictures of the damages.
If you have further questions you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR call us at: 201-731-2804