- At All Marble Tiles most products are in stock and ready to ship between 1-3 business days. That is the time needed to prepare your order.
- Special orders, back orders, and orders received during the weekend and holidays might take up to one week to prepare. In these special cases we contact the customer, so they can schedule their job accordingly.
- Orders under 30SF generally ship via UPS ground. UPS will drop those packages off at the front door and a signature will not be required. If UPS decides that weather conditions are bad or that the area is unsafe they will leave a note and attempt redelivery 3 times before sending it back to us if no one is present to accept the order.
- All large format tiles/mosaics require to be shipped on a pallet to support weight and prevent breakage. We have highlighted a minimum order quantity on certain products to ensure your items are shipped by Freight(pallet) and protected from breakage.
- All freight deliveries are curbside delivery. Generally the freight company will make an appointment before delivering your shipment. Customer needs to be present at the time of delivery to INSPECT and ACCEPT the material.
Preparing for a Freight Shipment:
- Freight shipments are curbside delivery (dropped off and unloaded on your street) so you must be prepared to move the material into your home. Customer needs to be present at the time of delivery to accept the pallet.