Can I order by Phone?
- You can call us at (201) 807-9800 to place your order over the phone. All prices are quoted per SQFT unless it is mentioned otherwise.
Finish and Color Variation in Natural Stone
- As marble is a natural stone, variation in size, color, thickness, finish, and pattern are all to be anticipated.
- Color lot and size variations should be expected so we highly recommend verifying square footage and potential overage to avoid mixing color lots.
- Variation within the same lots is also to be expected and as such we recommend you and your installer open and examine all boxes and each piece immediately upon receipt. Although every effort is made to ensure the highest quality and continuity within the product, there is no assumed or implied warranty from the manufacturer or the distributor in regards to color, size or variation.
- To achieve the most natural and beautiful look a dry layout is highly recommended.
- It is necessary that you purchase samples
What If I receive The Wrong Item By Mistake?
- This is a very rare occurrence but it can happen. In this case please call us at 201-807-9800 or email us at email@example.com and we will fix the mix up at no extra shipping cost. We will ship out the correct product and pick up the wrong material. This may add a few days to your project.
- Wait Until You Receive The Material Before Scheduling Your Contractor
- Shipping times can become delayed for a number of reasons such as holidays, order errors, and as of recent COVID19. This can all lead to potential delays. We advise you to wait until the product has reached you before arranging a date with an installer.
- If you receive your shipment and notice after that there are some items or boxes damaged, take pictures of all damaged material and email them to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You have to report this damage immediately.
Do you have a showroom where I can visit and see your products?
- Yes, we have a showroom in Moonachie NJ. You can visit us Monday to Friday, between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. And if you need personalized attention or are working on a project, please make an appointment.
Do I need to order extra for waste?
- Yes, yes and yes. We recommend ordering an extra 10%-15% depending on how much cutting you will be making on the tile and the layout of your tiles. Your installer is the best person to ask how much tile you need for a certain area with a certain design. Please make sure you have some tiles left over. Accidents like plumbing damage, repairs... happen and it is very difficult to match tiles.
How long does it take to get my order?
- We normally ship out in 1-3 business days.
- Larger orders will ship by Freight on a pallet to insure safe delivery. They will call the number you provided prior to delivery to schedule a delivery appointment with you. Please make sure you provide a number you can be reached at easily with your order.
- If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact with us for all your inquiries.
- email@example.com or by phone (201) 807-9800