Returns and Refunds
- You may return at your cost unused product in its original condition and unopened packaging within 30 days of receipt.
- Products that have been altered in any way are not eligible for returns, replacements, or refunds.
- No return or refund for installed products.
- Samples and Special Order items cannot be returned or refunded.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs unless we shipped you the wrong product.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all returns.
- Product returns must first be authorized by a representative. A Return Authorization (RMA) number must be provided. Request an RMA by emailing us at email@example.com.
It is not unusual to have 2% - 3% of the tile imperfection to some degree (e.g. chipped edges, scratches). Scratched or damaged tile can still be installed when cut. These damaged tiles can be used for the cuts you will need to make during installation. If breakage is above 5%, we would ask you to have it noted on the logistics receiving document and take pictures. Please make a claim with us within 3 days of receiving the order.
Customer is responsible for inspecting freight for shortages or signs of damage upon receipt of goods. All freight, loss, and damage claims must be filed with ALLMARBLETILES within Three (3) days from the date the shipment was delivered. In the unlikely case that goods are damaged Allmarbletiles will arrange to either re-ship product (at Allmarbletiles expense) or provide to the customer a compensation credit or full refund for the value of the goods damaged.
- Customer is responsible to be present at the job site or delivery address to INSPECT and ACCEPT freight delivery( Pallet Delivery).
- Customer should refuse Pallet Deliveries when there is EXTENSIVE and OBVIOUS damage to the pallet. If there is only one or few boxes just report those pieces and Allmarbletiles will replace those pieces.
How to package items for return
- When you return merchandise damage in transit can occur if the tiles are not packaged properly or if the cartons are damaged in transit. Please ensure that all returns are packaged properly to avoid damage.
- If the original carton is compromised from the initial transit, repackaging is acceptable and recommended.
- Refunds are based on merchandise being returned in new condition. If tiles are damaged by the shipper during the return transit, we will refund you, less the amount of damaged tiles.
- It is your responsibility to file claims against the shipper for any tiles damaged during return and your claim may be compromised if the shipper inspects the damage and determines the product was not packaged properly.